This digital iron is uniquely designed for heat shrinking fabric onto vintage aircraft and ultralights with fantastic results. The digital temperature control maintains temperature precisely – set it and forget it – no more calibrating and continuous adjustments. The base plate is twice the thickness of an ordinary iron keeping the temperature uniform across the plate. And the shovel tip will get you in and out of the tightest corners – without a wrinkle. Comes with a non-slip pad for setting down while in use, and an insulated storage bag that lets you put the iron away even if the base plate is still warm. Easy to travel with too. The guys will be fighting over who gets to use it — so get two!
The Fabric Pro Iron is 800 watt & 110 volts. There is no euro version, but it can be used with a 220 converter.
- Temperature Range: 225F-355F (107C – 176C). Max Temp 355F.
- Temperature Stability: temp should remain constant within +/- 3 deg C after settling.
- Input Power : 115 VAC 60/50 Hz 15 amps max internally protected.
- No Auto-off feature of home irons requiring re-heating.
- Over-temp shutoff threshold: 400F(205C).
- No-slip resting pad provided for placement of hot iron during work.
- Insulated bag provided for storage and travel.
- 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defects.